Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Iyanden Paint Scheme


I finished my test model and can say I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.  Only big problem I see is drybrushing the gun.  Becasue I apply 2 spray coats of primer (white then yellow) the model gets a textured feal to it.  Makes it impossible to dry brush as the entire surface is covered in raised paint.  Future models I'll simple add a couple of quick line highlights such I did for the yellow bits.





Iyanden though lol... I don't know if I just bit off a bit more than I can chew.  Lining up the new paint scheme with my existing work in progress I'm not sure if the two fit.  I'll paint up the yellow wave serpent and then decide if I keep going with new Iyanden style on the wraith knight or go back to tried and true blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment