Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm all verklempt





















Oh I cannot wait.  The eve of 6th edition.  I've my flesh tearers bought and paid for.  A painted army ready to play.  But the Eldar are calling.  My main squeeze.  Let the rumor mongers sling about all the potential changes.  I don't care.  I'll play the flesh tearers (in a 5th edition style list until the Eldar are released).  No big changes for me.  However, once the Eldar hit the horizon, my wallet will be spent.

To recap my experience with 40k, I came back into the game from 2nd edition into 5th, the Eldar have always been (and I suspect always will be) my army.  Now that 6th edition is on the horizon I can breath a big sigh of relief.  No tail end codex for my space elves.  I can take comfort in the fact that a proper (hope hard cover) codex is waiting for me in a years time.  In the mean time I will be content to hash out games with my marines.  But I give fair warning to all the opponents I've ever played against.  Once the Eldar hit the shelves, no mercy!  I plan to build the most broken list possible and relish the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment