Thursday, June 21, 2012

500 point Eldar Ally













































In anticipation for my first game of 6th edition I think I will try and take along 500 points of an Eldar ally.  Sounds like a lot of fun.  If this proposed new rule is true then I get the ability to field some of my painted Eldar units along with my Flesh Tearers.  Only restriction that I saw from what I've seen of the leaked WD issue is that ally's might be restricted to large point games of 2.5k.  I hope that is not the case and that you can take them at 2k points.  At any rate if the rumors are true then I've come up with a 2k list that I suspect I will play my first game of 6th edition with.


Eldar:


Farseer - RoW, Spirit Stones, Mind War, Guide (cheapest powers to save points after taking new powers)


10 Avengers - Wave Serpent, Shuriken Cannons x2, Exarch, Dire Sword


1 Fire Prism


Flesh Tearers:


Librarian (try out all new powers)


10 man Tac Squad - Missile, Fist, Melta Gun, Rhino
10 man Assault Squad - Fist, 2x Melta Gun's, Rhino
5 man Assault Squad - Flamer, Rhino, Melta Bomb
5 man Death Company Squad
1 Death Company Dread


2 Baal Preds - Assault Cannons, Heavy Bolters


1 Storm Raven - Plasma Cannon, Multi-Melta


Should roughly come out to 2k points.  I think it would be a blast to play and take advantage of as many possible changes that might come out with the new rule set.



No comments:

Post a Comment