Friday, March 9, 2012

Taking two stegadons at 2000 points



















The picture is of my original planned 1500 point list.  To take it to 2k all I would need to do is add some skinks and an ancient steg.  It would mean a lot less painting which is a great bonus.  I don't think it is optimized but it would look good on the table and I suspect fun to play.  The list I'm thinking about is as follows:

Slann - Dispel Scroll, Standard of Discipline, Focus of Mystery, The Focused Rumination

Scar-Vet - Light Armour, Shield, Venom

27 Saurus Warriors - Full Command, Spears
11 Skink Skirmishers
10 Skink Skirmishers

20 Temple Guard - Banner, Musician
Stegadon

Anctient Stegadon
2 Salamanders - 1 extra Skink

Total Points: 2000

At any rate I have some time before I decide how to focus the list.  Going to finish my saurus block this weekend and start painting my next block of minitures.

2 comments:

  1. Which Lore of Magic would the Slann be using? That'll make or break the army for optimising/funsies purposes. Light or Life Slann are Not Fun, after all... but they are Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured I would go with the lore of life. Hopefully keep the stegadons topped up with wounds.

    ReplyDelete