Sunday, December 5, 2010

Some Progress


















Man this last week has been a rough one.  Trouble at work (largely my doing) and deathly ill.  Tried to get back on the wagon last night.  All that I did; however, was base and prime my kill team models.  Still every little bit helps.  Also thought I would finish painting the base coats on the rangers before I start highlights.  The colours are not very unique but I like them.  All but for the black on the sniper rifle.  I'm thinking that I might try replacing the black on the gun and hoses with deneb stone on my next ranger.  Then give it a heavy wash  with devlin mud and try highlighting with wraithbone.  Hopefully next weekend I will have the 5 Rangers ready to highlight.  Time is definitely not on my side these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment