Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Rule

















Well, I've been slacking on painting.  I've not lifted a brush in weeks.  So to motivate me to finish painting my army, I am only going to play with miniatures that have some semblance of a paint job.  This is my 2k list then, please note it is the extent of my Eldar army with any paint on the mini's.  Everything is WYSIWYG except for the fire dragon exarch.  If anyone makes an issue of the exarch holding a firepike, I'll remove bladestorm from the avengers and upgrade the fire dragon exarch.

HQ: 
Eldrad
Karandras

Elite:
9 Scorpions, 1 Exarch, Powerclaw
5 Fire Dragons, 1 Exarch, Dragons's Breath, Crack Shot

Troops:
9 Avengers, 1 Exarch, Bladestorm, Defend, Shimmer Shield, Wave Serpent, Stone, EML
10 Guardians, 1 Warlock, Destructor, 2 Flamers, Wave Serpent, Stone, EML, Singing Spear
5 Rangers

Heavy:
2 Fire Prisms, Holo Fields, Stones
3 Warwalkers, Scatter Lasers

Total Points 1997

I decided to implement this rule because I was at a friends house tonight watching a game of 40k.  It was on my friends table.  One army was painted completely and the other one well on its way to being done.  It made the game much better.  I think if you want to get the most out of this game you got to get some paint on your mini's.  It just takes the game to another level.  Here are some photo's of the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment