Monday, August 23, 2010

First blog ever









Well, here I go, first blog ever.  I've recently picked up warhammer 40k and warhammer fantasy as a hobby again after a 14 year hiatus.  So after exploring all the great blogs that support this hobby, I thought I would try my hand at my own.  Currently I have three armies that I am working on.  Eldar, Flesh Tearer's and Lizardmen.  All three are at various stages of incompletion.  Of the three I am currently working on painting up my Flesh Tearers's.  The purpose of this blog will be to catalogue my progress as I assemble and paint my various armies.  In addition I will discuss army lists, tactics and other aspects to this hobby as I continue to develop my armies.  Not exactly sure how this will all work though, as I have literally no experience with creating web pages or blogs or anything of that nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment