Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to the Drawing Board



Ok, after last night’s debacle I've been thinking some changes will likely take place with Seth and my Flesh Tearer's list.  So far this is what I have come up with.

HQ:
Seth
Honour guard with four plasma guns and basic razor back

Troops:
10 Man tac squad with plasma gun upgrade, missile launcher and power fist for sergeant in rhino.
10 man assault squad with two melta-guns and power-fist

Fast attack:
Baal Pred

The logic behind the changes has to do with the frailty of the rhino's.  I need to pack more punch with my dudes should their rides be popped. The plan is to keep the tac and honour squad together and head for middle ground.  If they disembark within 12 inches of a monstrous creature (ie, Hive Tyrant) they could put out 10 plasma gun s7 ap2 shots.  Also, I plan to meatball this list so that my assault squad will leap over the tac and honour squad to launch an assault.  Seth would then detach from the honour guard and join the assault squad.  The goal is to keep the three units plus Seth in the 6” bubble of the honour guard medic.

No comments:

Post a Comment